As-Salāmu `Alaykum السلامعليي
Peace and e-Greetings be upon you
My name is HiMY (pronounced HiM-Me), I'm the creator and founding editor of Toronto Wiki.
You may leave questions for me personally by editing in your comment below.
If you're curious about me beyond Toronto Wiki, you can begin here.
Email: HiMY dot ORG at GMAIL dot COM
~ HiMY! ~
January 2013 - June 2013
May 19 2013 - Edit Note
Right now, working to do three things ad seriatim ( in sequence or sequentially ):
- Create a neighbourhood map for Every neighbourhood page.
- Replace the many template-based neighbourhood pages with organic descriptions, and include pages tagged with name of same neighbourhood.
- Once all 240 or so neighbourhood maps are done, go back and tag each wiki page with its neighbourhood name.
- Visually visit every page and create a map if appropriate. Map or not, will tag each page with its neighbourhood or category or at least one tag that makes sense. This can be step 3 instead of 4.
- Prior to LocalWiki's ability to allow tagging of pages, many pages were created as simply lists. Go back and re-evaluate what to do with each of those to make them LocalWiki native rather than legacy design.