The Free Church Cemetery is located at the Ford Road at Gotfredson Road in Superior Township. It was named after the settlement at that location called Free Church, after the First Free Church of Michigan which was started there in 1849.

Burials go back to 1825, the last one occurring in 1952.

Sources

Nearby LocalWiki regions: Canton, MI Detroit Windsor Toledo Grand Rapids Cleveland

LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Learn more.

Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.