Former Ann Arbor restaurant, Manikas Sirloin House, at 307 S. Main Street. Was in business as late as 1983.

Had three waitresses, a mother and her two daughters, who were very sweet and friendly.

In the news

The original Muehlig's was on the second floor of a frame building in the 200 block of South Main, about where the Full Moon now stands. It stayed in this location during Florian's day and that of his son, John, who inherited the business when his father died. When Florian J., son of John Muehlig, inherited the business in 1897, he moved it a block south to 307 South Main, above what is now the Manikas Sirloin House.

Nearby LocalWiki regions: Canton, MI Detroit Windsor Toledo Grand Rapids Cleveland

LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Learn more.

Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.