- Adirondack National Bank at 75 Main Street; became Marine Midland Bank; became HSBC; sold to First Niagara Bank, c. 2010
- Bank of Lake Placid at 209 Lake Flower Avenue (corner of River Street); became NBT Bank
- Farmers Bank at 46 Broadway; Citizens Bank; bought and absorbed by Community Bank
- Saranac Lake National Bank at 67 Main Street; reorganized as Saranac Lake Federal Savings and Loan Association; became Adirondack Bank
- Tupper Lake National Bank at 588 Lake Flower Avenue; became Community Bank
All addresses are as of 2012.