Old Address: Lake Clear Junction
Other names: Junction House, Buckley's Hotel, Falvey's Hotel
Year built: Before 1892
Other information: Charlie's Inn was across the road from the Lake Clear Junction railroad station. It started as the Junction House run by Solomon LaBounty, and later became Buckley's Hotel, owned by James Buckley. It has been Charlie's Inn since about 1960.
Tupper Lake Herald, April 1, 1921
James Buckley has purchased the Junction House, known to hundreds of travelers on the Utica-Montreal run of the New York Central.