Fish Pond Fish Pond is a 120-acre pond at the northern edge of the St. Regis Canoe Area. It can be reached by carries from Long Pond or from St. Regis Pond. It was the site of a part of La Jeunesse, a summer camp for boys opened in 1916 on Square Pond.
This page was last modified 1 year, 5 months ago
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Learn more.